Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sonic List Builder is Coming Soon

Yep, another list building program is coming out.  We've all had our fill of these things, so how do we know Sonic List Builder is going to be any different?

I don't know yet.  It was supposed to already be released, but it was rescheduled.  This might be good because there is a chance they are taking the extra time to make it top notch instead of releasing it before everything is complete.  Kind of like a video game being rescheduled so there is time to fix the bugs.

Once there are any pre-launch videos I will share them here.  Until then I will wait to see if anything else comes out, though honestly I am not holding out much hope for this product.  There are plenty of list building programs and tools out there, and I am not sure if this will be giving us anything new or just rehashing the same ol' crap again.

No comments:

Post a Comment